Please join us for the Nashville Chapter: Economic Outlook for 2022 and 2023 for the U.S. and Global Perspective on December 09, 2022 at 12:00 PM CST
Areas to highlight in the presentation:
- GDP and inflation trends and expectations
- Economic cycle: Where are we?
- What economic measures you need to consider, or rely on?
- Is it just one thing?
- Troublesome focus of CPO - its components and stickiness
- The U.S. and the effect on gobal GDP and inflation
- What is different this time?
- A more dangerous time?
- How long might these conditions last?
About our speaker:
Mark B. Smith is a graduate of James Madison University with dual majors in Accounting and Management Information Systems. He is a Certified Public Accountant and was formerly associated with KPMG Peat Marwick. In 1989, he joined Lee, Danner & Bass, Inc., which is a registered investment advisory firm, founded in 1988 and located in Nashville Tennessee. Lee, Danner & Bass, manages approximately $1.3 billion in investment assets. We have provided competitive and consistent performance to our clients – including individuals, retirement accounts, Trusts, non-profits and corporations – as an independent firm for 34 years. Recently, named in October of 2022 to CNBC’s FA 100 list of top financial advisory firms in the country, for the fourth consecutive year, rising to number ten this year in from candidates of over 39,000. He is an Owner and Director, Secretary/Treasurer, Chief Compliance Officer, a Portfolio Manager, and a member of the Investment Committee of the firm